It would seem that a commonplace combination is a salad of cabbage and carrots, but the whole thing is in the original dressing of vinegar. Dressing as if pickles vegetables and makes their taste more vibrant and interesting. Before serving, the salad should stand for a while, be filled with aroma, and then you will fully enjoy the amazing taste that you will definitely enjoy.
- white cabbage - 700 grams;
- carrot - 4 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- greens optional.
- apple vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 cups;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon without top.
Cabbage and carrot salad with vinegar. Step by step recipe
- Chop cabbage as for pickling or borsch.
- Grate the carrots on a coarse grater, chop the onion into small cubes.
- Mix cabbage with carrots and onions.
- Prepare the dressing: pass the garlic through a press, fill it with vegetable oil, add sugar, salt and apple cider vinegar.
- Add dressing to cabbage with carrots and mix well. Leave on for 30 minutes to marinate the vegetables a little.
Serve cabbage and carrot salad with vinegar, as a snack for fish dishes, potatoes, meat. Crispy vegetables perfectly complement and decorate the taste of the main course! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the sauerkraut salad and the coleslaw, carrot, pepper and vinegar salad.