Delicious cabbage in batter is prepared very simply! Dip a boiled cabbage leaf in batter and in a frying pan. It turns out crispy little envelopes. Fast, simple, satisfying and very harmonious.
- a small head of fresh cabbage;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- salt to taste;
Cabbage in batter. Step by step recipe
- Disassemble a head of fresh cabbage into separate leaves, and lower them into boiling water.
- Boil for 15 minutes. After the specified time, lay in a colander.
- Roll each cabbage leaf 2-3 times, like an envelope or pancake, roll in an egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Fry over low heat until golden brown.
Cabbage in batter is delicious, both hot and cold. Serve with sour cream or melted butter. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try a delicious recipe for grilled vegetables and find out how to make buckwheat delicious.