Delicious Cabbage Pie Recipe especially those who do not like to spend a lot of time doing cooking in the kitchen. No need to separately knead the dough and prepare the filling in some special way. This dish of vegetables is prepared quickly and easily, but, despite its simplicity, it comes out very tasty and tender. The secret to the success of cabbage pie lies in the home-made recipe for a special dough, which is prepared on the basis of mayonnaise, sour cream and butter. The dough is tender and airy, and in combination with cabbage, it is fresh, it acquires just a fabulous taste. Despite the fact that in this baking there is absolutely no meat, the cake is very satisfying and quite nutritious. To give the cabbage pie a crispy crust, cover the pie shortly before cooking with grated cheese, and to make the pie itself more juicy, you can add grated carrots to the cabbage. Prepared for you step by step cooking cabbage pie for the lazy with a photo, will help you cook this dish without any hassle.
Ingredients for Making Cabbage Pie for the Lazy
|White cabbage||500 g|
|Sour cream||5 tbsp. l|
|Mayonnaise||3 tbsp. l|
|Premium flour||6 tbsp. l|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
Step by step cooking with a photo of a cabbage pie for the lazy
- Slice white cabbage into strips and put in a mold in which you will bake a pie.
- Melt the butter, for example, in the microwave, and fill it with cabbage, mix.
- To prepare the dough, combine the eggs, flour, homemade mayonnaise, sour cream, salt and baking powder (soda). Beat with a mixer or fork until smooth.
- Pour the prepared dough into cabbage and butter. The dough should cover completely the cabbage. At this moment, by the way, if you have some bacon, sausages, canned fish or something else suitable for the filling, you can add this ingredient, the taste of the pie will benefit from this.
- Put the cake in a preheated oven to bake to 180 degrees for 50 minutes. Readiness check with a wooden stick. The pie should not only brown, but also bake from the inside.
Before serving, cut the cabbage pie into portions and serve with tea or first courses instead of bread. Enjoy your meal!