Here are my child’s favorite pastries - fried pies with cabbage on custard yeast dough. He adores them more than sweets. The recipe for these fresh cabbage pies came from my grandmother. Indeed, they are incomparable: airy, soft custard yeast dough, juicy, aromatic filling - you will lick your fingers! Today, at “I love to cook,” I want to present a recipe for delicious pies that will appeal to everyone.
- flour - 0.5 kilograms;
- water - 2 glasses;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- pressed yeast - 10 grams;
- olive oil - 3 tablespoons.
- cabbage - 0.5 pieces (700 grams);
- onion - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- tomato juice - 0.5 cups;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- salt, freshly ground pepper - to taste.
Fried pies with cabbage on custard yeast dough. Step by step recipe
- Chop the cabbage, grate the carrots, finely chop the onion.
- Heat a frying pan with vegetable oil and fry vegetables until golden brown over low heat.
- Without removing from the stove, salt, season with pepper, pour tomato juice, and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- The recipe for the test is quick and simple: we mix 3 tablespoons of flour, salt, sugar, add olive oil (it can be replaced with any other vegetable).
- Pour 1 cup boiling water into this mixture and quickly stir. After the dough, leave to brew and cool (for about 10 minutes).
- Add a second glass of water and mashed yeast, mix well.
- Add the sifted flour in small portions and knead the dough.
- We roll out the sausage and divide it into equal parts (approximately 16 pieces), form the koloboks and leave for 5-7 minutes to approach.
- We form oval cakes, put the filling in the middle, pinch and give the patties a neat shape.
- Cook in a heated pan with vegetable oil, fry on both sides until golden brown.
Here are such simple, but very original fried pies with cabbage, ready for choux yeast dough! This is a great option for a bite to eat at work, school, nature or home. They can be served with sour cream or cook during fasting, because they are without animal fat. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And next time we will prepare Moldovan fried pies and yeast fried pies with cabbage.