I love this salad of cabbage, carrots and peppers with vinegar, I make it often, and at any time of the year. Cabbage with bell pepper and carrots is a wonderful combination of taste, a rich complex of vitamins, and dressing made of vinegar and vegetable oil wonderfully complements the splendor of taste. I really want you to like this salad, because you will spend a minimum of time on its preparation, and the result will be excellent!
- white cabbage - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 piece;
- average carrot - 2 pieces;
- pepper - 0.5 kilograms.
- refined oil - 100 ml;
- table vinegar 9% - 50 milliliters;
- salt to taste;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Salad of cabbage, carrots, peppers and vinegar. Step by step recipe
- Chop the cabbage.
- Grated peeled carrots, cut onions in half rings.
- Slice bell peppers.
- Prepare the dressing: combine vinegar, vegetable oil, salt and sugar and heat a little to completely dissolve the salt and sugar.
- Mix vegetables, season with dressing, let the salad marinate a little and serve. Optionally chopped greens can be added.
A salad of cabbage, carrots, pepper and vinegar with an autumn taste and a light summer aroma perfectly complements meat dishes, mashed potatoes and even fish! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the coleslaw and carrot salad with vinegar and the sauerkraut salad.