Oh, and I love pickled cabbage, and especially in winter. Cooked potatoes, fried a chop, opened a jar of pickled cabbage with Bulgarian pepper for the winter and enjoy a wonderful and harmonious taste. It is very easy to prepare cabbage with bell pepper for the winter, the whole process will not take you much time and effort.
- cabbage - 1 kilogram;
- sweet pepper - 1 kilogram;
- onions - 1-2 pieces;
- salt - 1.5-2 tablespoons.
per 1 liter of water:
- vinegar 9% - 500 millimeters;
- sugar - 300 grams;
- caraway seeds or dill.
Cabbage with bell pepper for the winter. Step by step
- Peel the seeds and blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes, then immediately cool with cold water.
- When the pepper has cooled, cut it into small pieces.
- Chop the cabbage as you like.
- Peel and chop the onion into small cubes.
- Mix all vegetables and salt.
- Prepare the marinade, boil, pour the cans 1/4 in the hot marinade. Then put the vegetable mixture in the jars, so that the fill covers them from above. Cover the jars with lids, and place them in a saucepan with hot water, on the bottom of which lay a tissue napkin.
- Sterilize jars with a capacity of 0.5 liters for 15 minutes, 1 liter for 20 minutes, and then roll up.
Cabbage with bell pepper for the winter turns out crispy, juicy, very rich and fragrant! And you can store these colorful jars at room temperature. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try bell peppers with chili and garlic for the winter and bell peppers in tomato paste for the winter.