I would like to offer you a recipe for delicious and easy-to-cook candied kiwi fruits that you can cook at home. In candied fruits from kiwi all the maximum usefulness of this fruit is preserved. Candied fruit from kiwi is an excellent antiviral agent that helps the body cope with infectious diseases. When using kiwi, cholesterol is excreted from the body, the risk of secondary vascular diseases decreases, protein metabolism in the human body normalizes.
- Kiwi - 300 grams;
- water - 200 grams;
- citric acid at the tip of a knife;
- sugar - 200 grams.
Kiwi candied fruit recipe step by step
- Peel the kiwi, cut into small circles, but not very thin.
- Cook syrup from water, citric acid and sugar. Cook until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Put the kiwi into the syrup, and let it soak there until it cools.
- We take out the kiwi from the syrup, and put the syrup on the fire and bring to a boil.
- We lower the kiwi back into the syrup and hold until completely cooled. There must be done three times.
- Lay kiwi on parchment paper and leave overnight.
- In the morning, transfer the kiwi to clean paper and put in the oven for 15 minutes at a temperature of 80 ° C. After 15 minutes, turn the kiwi to the other side.
- When the kiwi has cooled, put it in a dry jar, you can pour it with powdered sugar.
Finish a delicious treat. I’ll tell you one little secret, if you cover our candied kiwi with hot chocolate, you get delicious candies made by yourself!
Enjoy your meal!