Canned asparagus for the winter is an original and delicious dish for a festive and casual table. Asparagus goes well with boiled potatoes, meat, poultry and fish. Canned asparagus turns juicy, improves appetite and digestion.
- Asparagus, take on a liter jar
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 20 grams;
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for canned asparagus
- Before preserving asparagus for the winter, it is necessary to sort out, wash, let the water drain.
- Boil the asparagus for 15-20 minutes over low heat. Then rinse again with cold water, drain and place in prepared sterilized jars.
- Prepare a brine of water, vinegar and salt, mix and boil all the ingredients.
- Pour asparagus in jars with hot brine, sterilize for 30 minutes. After sterilization, roll the covers.
Canned asparagus for the winter is a great appetizer, light and nutritious at the same time.