Canned beans for the winter in the most universal way. Beans contain all the useful substances and ingredients that a person needs for normal human life. Most of its components are protein, which can completely replace meat products. I want to offer you an excellent recipe for canned beans, which can then be used to prepare first courses, salads and in their pure form.
- beans - 700 grams;
- onions - 500 grams;
- sweet pepper - 500 grams;
- carrots - 500 grams;
- garlic - 1 head;
- black pepper - 3-4 peas;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- tomato juice - 1 liter;
- vegetable oil - 200 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 100 milliliters.
A step-by-step recipe for canned beans for the winter
- Rinse and peel vegetables. Boil the beans until half ready.
- Chop the onion, cut the pepper into cubes, grate the carrots.
- Combine all the ingredients together, except for vinegar and mix well. Put everything in a pan and bring to a boil. When it boils, make the fire quieter, and simmer the beans and vegetables for no more than an hour, add vinegar at the end.
- Load the hot mixture into jars and seal with lids.
- All the beans are ready.
Canned beans for the winter can cook cutlets, soup, borscht, stew cabbage. Beans are very tender and delicious!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!