Every hostess at least once in her life wondered: “How to preserve crispy cucumbers for the winter?”. After all, it seems that there is a golden home recipe, but it can sometimes fail. I will tell you the surest way to preserve cucumbers in the winter, which fail crispy, fragrant, emerald green and just super. I assure you, without this recipe your cooking book will be incomplete!
1 liter per can:
- cucumbers - 600-650 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- horseradish root;
- sprig of tarragon;
- dill and basil at will;
- currant leaf - 3-4 pieces.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1.5 tablespoons of sugar;
- cloves - 2 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 5 pieces;
- apple cider vinegar - 1 tablespoon.
Canned crispy cucumbers. Step by step recipe
- Soak well-washed cucumbers in water for 2 hours.
- Peel and chop the onions, peel and divide the garlic into slices.
- Place the cucumbers in a sterilized jar, transferring them with onions, garlic, and herbs.
- Cook the marinade and pour the cucumbers in the jar with the hot marinade.
- Covering the cans with lids, we put them sterilized in a pan with water, on the bottom of which a tissue towel is laid, and fill with water to the shoulders of the cans.
- We sterilize liter jars from the moment of boiling water in a pan for 10-12 minutes, then immediately roll the jars with lids.
- No need to wrap.
The best recipe for canning crisps for the winter. Be sure of its result, cucumbers will turn out well. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to try crispy pickled cucumbers and sweet crispy cucumbers for the winter.