With what we only do not eat canned cucumbers in the winter, we make different kinds of potatoes and salads with them, and so we eat them, and serve them as a snack. I have been using a recipe for canned cucumbers in liter jars for a very long time, because it is so convenient! He opened a small jar, ate, and you shouldn’t turn sour in the refrigerator.
- Cucumbers - 2 kilograms;
- currant leaves - 4 pieces;
- water - 2 liters;
- horseradish leaves - 2 pieces;
- red hot pepper - 2 pieces;
- black peas and allspice in 4 pieces;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- vinegar 9% - 1 tablespoon per 1 liter jar;
- salt - 1 tablespoon per 1 liter jar;
- sugar -2 tablespoons per liter jar;
- umbrella of dill.
Step-by-step recipe for preserving cucumbers in liter jars
- Soak cucumbers in water for 5-6 hours. Then wash well.
- Scale all prepared greens with boiling water.
- Place greens and slices of hot pepper on the bottom of the sterilized cans.
- Next, lay the cucumbers.
- Pour boiling water over the cucumbers in the jar, let it stand for 10 minutes, drain this water.
- Pour the cucumbers with a new portion of boiling water and leave for 10 minutes, pour this water into the pan and prepare the marinade from it. Add salt and sugar, let it boil for 5 minutes.
- In a jar of cucumbers add peeled garlic cloves, pour boiling brine, add a tablespoon of vinegar to a liter jar, and immediately roll up the lids.
- Do not wrap in a blanket to make the cucumbers crispy.
Keep your health on these wonderful canned cucumbers for the winter in liter jars, they are so delicious and tender, and you can hardly hear vinegar.