Canned cucumbers with apples are a rich combination of taste and aroma. Cucumbers are always crispy, juicy, and especially tender. Apples saturate the cucumbers with their aroma, and give them a slight sourness. But apples according to this recipe are very tasty, something similar to soaked, but stronger and even tastier.
- Cucumbers - 1 kilogram;
- apples of sour varieties - 1 kilogram;
- currant leaves - 10 pieces;
- cherry leaves - 10 pieces;
- dill - 2 branches.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for canned cucumbers with apples
- Soak cucumbers in water for 4-5 hours, then wash well and pour over boiling water.
- Wash apples and pour over boiling water.
- At the bottom of a 3 liter jar, lay the leaves of currant, cherry and dill. Tightly lay the cucumbers and apples, pour boiling water and leave to cool.
- Prepare a fill of water, salt and sugar, boil.
- Drain the cooled water, pour cucumbers with apples in a boiling pour and immediately roll up.
- Wrap it upside down in a blanket until it cools completely.
Do not be afraid that canned cucumbers with apples will explode without vinegar, salt and sugar in them are enough for conservation. Also, apples give their acidity.
Delicious to you preparations!