Canned eggplant according to this recipe is simply unique and unusual! The recipe is taken from the magazine "Tablecloth self-assembly" it was published there by Tatyana Shmalko. For that I am very grateful to her. Canned eggplants turn out to be oily, so tender and with such a twinkle that they take your breath away!
- Eggplant - 5 kilograms;
- vinegar 9% - 250 grams;
- garlic - 100 grams;
- bitter capsicum - 100 grams;
- sweet pepper - 250 grams;
- vegetable oil - 250 grams;
- coarse salt - 0.5 cups;
- allspice peas - 5 pieces;
- bay leaf - 5 pieces;
- a large bunch of parsley ..
Step by step recipe for canned eggplant
- Boil the eggplant in salted water (1/4 cup of salt will go) until the eggplant is soft.
- Then cool a little and cut them lengthwise, lay them under oppression for 5 hours, then cut each half another 4 parts across.
- Then fry in vegetable oil on both sides.
- Put the fried eggplant in a large bowl and let it cool.
- During this time, prepare the sauce: sweet and bitter pepper, parsley, garlic, pass through a meat grinder, add salt, which remains, vinegar. mix oil and spices remaining after frying.
- Lay the eggplants in layers in a jar, pouring each layer with sauce, and pour them on top.
- And we put sterilized in a pot of water, and be sure to put something on the bottom to install the jars.
- We sterilize 0.5 liter jars for 15 minutes.
- Then roll up and cool immediately.
Despite the fact that canned eggplants are very sharp, but they are so tasty that I can not convey in words. Be sure to try to cook them, you will not regret it!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!