Fried canned mushrooms are a real delicacy for mushroom lovers! Fried mushrooms prepared in this way are stored for a long time, and at any minute they will be able to please you with an excellent taste. How to preserve fried mushrooms I will tell you in this recipe.
- Mushrooms (chanterelles, ceps, boletus, champignons, boletus mushrooms are suitable) - 1 kilogram;
- cooking oil for frying;
- salt to taste.
A step-by-step recipe for fried canned mushrooms
- Rinse the mushrooms under running water, let the water drain, put in a deep bowl. If large mushrooms can cut them into pieces.
- Put water on the fire, put the mushrooms in it and boil for 15 minutes. At the end of cooking, drain the water and put the mushrooms in a colander, rinse well with running water.
- Repeat this procedure again.
- Cans for storing mushrooms are mine and sterilize.
- We put a frying pan on a fire, pour a large amount of vegetable oil into it, let it crack. then spread our mushrooms. Stew them in a pan with the lid closed for 30 minutes. But to prevent mushrooms from sticking, they need to be stirred occasionally. After 30 minutes, open the lid and another 15 minutes let fry with the lid open, also do not forget to interfere. Add salt at the end.
- We spread our mushrooms with hot oil in sterilized prepared jars and roll up the lids. Then we turn the cans over, wrap them in a blanket and let it stand for about 3 days until they cool.
- Such mushrooms are stored for up to 6 months.
Fried canned mushrooms are an excellent side dish for potatoes, porridge, and go well with salads. And, of course, this is a full-fledged hearty dish!
Enjoy your meal!