Original homemade recipe for canned tomatoes in halves. Tomatoes remain strong and believe me, very tasty. Such a recipe can be immediately added to bookmarks in the browser, so you can remember to rewrite it into a notebook. Halved canned tomatoes are closed according to the recipe, which is not quite simple, but this method of preserving tomatoes has been worthy of your attention, take my word for it.
- Hard tomatoes - 1.8 kilograms;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 10 pieces;
- Bay leaf
- water - 1 liter;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- salt - 2 tablespoons.
Step-by-step recipe for half canned tomatoes
- Prepare cans, rinse them very well.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut them in half.
- Put bay leaves, garlic, onions, peppers in jars at the bottom and lay the tomatoes tightly in rows.
- Prepare the marinade: add sugar and salt to boiling water, mix.
- Pour tomatoes with a hot marinade, add a teaspoon of vinegar to a liter jar, cover with a lid and sterilize for about 20 minutes. Yield tomato 3 liter.
- Roll up jars, refrigerate and wrap them upside down in a blanket.
Homemade delicious tomatoes canned in halves will look delicious and appetizing on your table. And their consumption will be no less tasty. Tomatoes are well stored, do not cloud.
Try new recipes for preservation, find your new and interesting taste along with "I like to cook."