Canned tomatoes in oil are very saturated. You know, they are not fat at all, and vegetable oil gives some peculiarity and more clearly emphasizes the taste of canned tomatoes. Do not be afraid to close several jars of this summer miracle for the winter, because you and your guests will definitely like canned tomatoes in oil.
- tomatoes - 1 kilogram;
- refined vegetable oil - 0.5 cups;
- cloves - 3-4 things;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt and sugar, 2 tablespoons;
- vinegar 9% - 3 tablespoons.
Canned tomatoes in oil. Step by step recipe
- Wash the tomatoes well and cut them into halves. Large meaty varieties are suitable for this recipe.
- At the bottom of the can, put onions, bay leaves, peppers in a pot, cloves, then carefully lay the tomatoes.
- Prepare the marinade from water, salt, sugar and vinegar, boil and pour the tomatoes in a jar with boiling marinade.
- Cover the jar and place in a pan for further sterilization. Add water to the pan so that the water in the pan is slightly above the middle of the cans.
- After boiling water in a pan, sterilize the tomatoes for 10 minutes. Then we take out the jars with tomatoes, add vegetable oil and roll up the jars with lids.
Canned tomatoes with vegetable oil are well stored at room temperature, they are tender and very tasty. Try it, you won’t regret it. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. We advise you to cook tomatoes with cabbage for the winter and tomatoes with carrots for the winter.