Well, I love tomatoes, both in winter and summer, I want to see them on my desk! Therefore, I close them according to different recipes, and this is one of the most beloved! Canned tomatoes with beets are sweet and fragrant! And thanks to the fact that we add an apple, their pickle resembles juice more, you can drink it directly in cups!
- Tomatoes -1.5 kilograms;
- beets - one middle;
- carrot - one middle;
- an apple is one average;
- onion -1 piece;
- water - 1.5 liters;
- sugar - 130 grams;
- vinegar 9% - 70 grams;
- salt - 1 tablespoon.
Step by step recipe for canned tomatoes with beets
- Peel and cut the beets and carrots, peel the apple, remove the core and cut into slices. In the prepared sterilized jars, lay the carrots, beets and apples on the bottom.
- Wash the tomatoes, chop with a toothpick in several places and put them tightly in jars.
- Then we boil the kettle, and pour tomatoes in jars with boiling water, leave it for 30-40 minutes. After this time, pour the water into a saucepan, bring to a boil, and pour the tomatoes again, even if it costs 30-40 minutes.
- For the third time, pour the water into the pan, add salt, sugar, vinegar, bring to a boil again and pour the tomatoes in jars with boiling brine.
- Wrap upside down to cool completely!
Canned tomatoes with beets will be a great treat for you and your loved ones!
Delicious to you preparations.