There are many additives to tomatoes, half of which are conservatives themselves. Canned tomatoes with Bulgarian pepper are an example of such a recipe, since carotene and vitamin C are contained in the meaty fruit. It is believed that this is the most successful neighborhood in the jar between vegetables, because they complement each other so harmoniously.
- pepper - 1.5 kilograms;
- tomatoes - 3 kilograms;
- rock salt - two tablespoons;
- granulated sugar - 30 grams;
- vinegar - 35 grams;
- dill with an umbrella - 2 pieces per can;
- garlic - up to 4-5 cloves.
Attention! Water is taken at the rate of a liter per 3 liter jar.
Canned tomatoes with bell pepper. Step by step recipe
- Tomatoes, sliced bell peppers are put in a jar.
- Added bay leaf, dill umbrellas, peppercorns, oak leaves and any addition you like.
- The cloves of garlic are laid and if you decide to diversify the set, onions. Pour in the vinegar.
- Boiling in the bank. Infusion time up to ten minutes.
- Drain the marinade. Add it to the jar again.
The remaining actions are characteristic of the closing process of preservation. The resulting salad can be served separately, or mixed with oil and herbs. The amount of severity depends on the supplement. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking canned tomatoes with red pepper and canned tomatoes with cilantro.