Canned tomatoes with champignons from a series of non-standard preparations. Without having tried them before, I would be afraid to recommend you such a rather original recipe. But you know, when on the New Year I put such tomatoes on the table for my guests, everyone was just in shock. How delicious it is! The mushrooms are generally amazing, and the tomatoes are so good, fragrant, sweet and sour, moderately spicy.
- tomatoes - 0.5 kilograms;
- champignons - 500 grams;
- cloves - 3-4 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 3 pieces;
- nutmeg - a pinch;
- dill - a couple of branches.
- water - 1 liter;
- vinegar - 50 milliliters;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon.
Canned tomatoes with champignons. Step by step recipe
- Prepare the mushrooms, clean them. If large cut, small can be left like that.
- Boil water, put mushrooms in boiling water, add salt, sugar, vinegar and vegetable oil, nutmeg and bay leaf.
- Boil the mushrooms in the marinade for 15 minutes, then strain the marinade into the pan, and throw the mushrooms in a bowl to cool.
- Wash the tomatoes, put together with the cooled mushrooms in a jar.
- The marinade, which was drained after boiling the mushrooms, must again be brought to a boil, and pour the boiled tomatoes with mushrooms in a jar. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cooled marinade into the pan, bring it to a boil again, fill our billet with hot marinade and immediately roll the lid.
- Wrap the jar upside down in a blanket for 2-3 days.
Canned tomatoes with champignons are stored at room temperature, without requiring special conditions. Love the news, then be sure to try cooking tomatoes according to this recipe, the result will not disappoint you. “I love to cook” wishes you delicious preparations. And be sure to cook canned dried tomatoes and canned tomatoes with peppers and onions.