If you like tomatoes, because I love them, then this recipe for you - canned tomatoes with onions and butter "Lick your fingers" is a real pleasure from the taste and aroma. Canned tomatoes with onions and butter, cut them into halves. They are saturated with the aroma of onions, greens, become so delicious that it is simply impossible to convey in words.
- Tomatoes - 5 kilograms;
- Onions - 5 pieces;
- parsley - a bunch;
- garlic - 3-4 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon.
- Water - 3 liters;
- salt - 3 tablespoons;
- sugar - 7 tablespoons;
- peppercorns - 3-4 pieces;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- vinegar 9% - 1 cup.
A step-by-step recipe for canned tomatoes with onions and butter "Lick your fingers"
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices, or in half.
- Chop parsley, but not finely.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Place chopped parsley, peeled garlic cloves on the bottom of a three liter jar, then tomatoes, pressing firmly to each other
- Put the onions on top of the tomatoes, then again the herbs and tomatoes. Alternate layers so that all the tomatoes are saturated with herbs and onions.
- Then pour, directly into the jar, one tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Prepare the marinade from the above ingredients, boil, but pour the vinegar at the very end.
- Allow the marinade to cool slightly, then pour in the tomatoes.
- Put the jars of tomatoes to be sterilized in a pot of water, on the bottom of which, lay a cloth or wooden grid. Sterilization time since boiling 15 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the lids.
I really want to believe that canned tomatoes with onions and butter will take their rightful place in your cooking notebook.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!