A classic harvesting for the winter are canned tomatoes with onions and butter. The secret of successful harvesting is a lot of sweetness in tomato, onion sharpness.
The proposed proportions are calculated per 1 container of 3 liters or 6 liter containers:
- dense tomatoes - 2.5-3 kilograms;
- Bayram (onion) - 1 kilogram;
- laurel - 20 grams;
- lemon zest - from 1 piece;
- celery root - 1 piece.
To make a delicious aromatic marinade you need:
- water - liter;
- a mixture of peppers (peas) - 30 grams;
- a tablespoon of salt;
- smelling oil - 56 grams;
- sugar - two tablespoons;
- wine vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
Attention! The mixture of peppers includes white, black and red varieties. If you add Provencal herbs this will increase the spiciness.
We preserve tomatoes with onions and butter. Step by step recipe
It’s worth starting with preparing a tomato. They better absorb the aromas of spices if the dense skin is carefully pierced with a sharp toothpick.
Attention! Punctures should be done in the area of the stalk. Here, the peel has the most fleshy layer, this will not affect the entire shape of the fetus.
- Bulbs are divided into slices, put the bottom of the container.
- Laurel and pepper mixture in boiling water for about a couple of seconds. Part with Bayram.
- Tomatoes packaged in containers. Between them lay pieces of zest and celery root.
- Combine the marinade in the following proportion: boiling water - wine vinegar - slice / sugar - butter. Let it brew for a couple of minutes, almost bring to a boil, pour into banks.
A further procedure is standard for closing preservation. The resulting dish can literally become your masterpiece. According to most chefs, this is the best snack for a festive feast.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try sweet tomatoes with parsley and onions and delicious conservation of tomatoes with parsley for the winter.