Of all winter preparations, I like tomatoes most of all, I cover them in various variations, but when I tried to close canned tomatoes with peppers and onions last year, I realized that there was no limit to perfection. So bell pepper is combined with tomatoes and saturates them with its aroma, just beyond words. I will describe in detail how to cook canned tomatoes with peppers and onions so that you definitely try to close the jar of this miracle.
on a 3 liter jar:
- onion - 4 pieces;
- bell pepper - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- hot pepper - 1 piece;
- parsley and dill.
- water - 1 liter;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- black pepper peas - 6 pieces;
- bay leaf - 6 pieces;
- vinegar 6% - 0.5 tablespoon.
Canned tomatoes with peppers and onions. Step by step recipe
- Wash bell peppers, clear of seeds and cut lengthwise into 4 parts.
- Peel and chop the onion rings.
- If desired, seeds can be removed from the hot pepper pod. If you like it sharper, leave it with seeds.
- In a three-liter jar, place (in no particular order) tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, hot pepper pods, peeled and divided into cloves garlic. Lay sprigs of parsley and dill on top of the vegetables.
- Pour boiling water over the vegetables, cover, let the water in the jar cool slightly. It will take 10-15 minutes.
- Pour the water into the pan and make a marinade from it, adding salt, sugar, black peppercorns and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, and when removed from heat, add vinegar and immediately pour tomatoes and pepper in a jar, roll up the lid.
- Turn over and wrap it upside down in a blanket until it cools. After 2 days it will be possible to clean up for storage.
Canned tomatoes with peppers and onions will surprise you with their rich taste. And how easy they are to prepare, I think you have seen for yourself.
Delicious blanks. Create along with “I love to cook”, we have a lot of interesting things! And be sure to cook canned tomatoes with champignons and canned dried tomatoes.