The most common vegetables for preservation are tomatoes and cucumbers. Every housewife has a dozen recipes that she stores and uses every year. I really want to give you another recipe for canned tomatoes and peppers for the winter. Tastier I have not met. Although I am a great connoisseur of conservation of tomatoes, and I like experimenting with them, but the taste of these tomatoes is something more, something that cannot be described in words.
Per liter jar:
- tomatoes - 600 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- peppercorns - 8 pieces;
- mustard seeds - 0.5 teaspoon;
- coriander beans - 0.5 teaspoon;
- cloves - 2 pieces;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- dill and parsley;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- carrots - not large;
- onions - one small;
- marinade - 0.5 liters.
For 1 liter of water:
- water - 1 liter;
- vinegar - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
Step-by-step recipe for canned tomatoes with peppers for the winter
- If you close in a liter jar, then take small tomatoes, and more appetizing and will fit more.
- Prepare all the vegetables: peel the carrots and cut them into slices, peel the onions and cut them into half rings, remove the seeds from the pepper and cut them into strips, peel the garlic and divide it into teeth, wash the greens.
- At the bottom of the cans lay onions, carrots, spices.
- Next, lay the tomatoes, garlic and pepper. Put greens on top of the tomatoes.
- Add salt, sugar and vinegar to the water on the fire and boil.
- Pour in hot marinade, cover and place the jar sterilized in a pot of hot water. make sure that water does not get into the jar, pour water to the "shoulders" of the jar. From the moment of boiling water sterilize 15 minutes (liter jars), and three-liter - 20 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the jar with a lid.
You can store tomatoes even at room temperature!
Canned tomatoes can even complement the freshest dish, decorate and make it colorful and unsurpassed.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!
Try also such Delicious canned tomatoes with garlic.