Any housewife will surely find a homemade recipe that works best. But it is possible and even necessary to diversify the menu by choosing other options. For example, cook canned tomatoes with red pepper. This recipe will surely be to your taste: the tomatoes are very juicy, and the combination of pepper and spices gives spiciness and piquancy.
- ripe tomatoes - 2.5 kilograms;
- hot pepper pod;
- 1 bell pepper;
- black peppercorns in peas - 10 pieces;
- allspice - 5 peas;
- a bunch of parsley (along with the root);
- 1 carrot;
- vinegar essence (80%) - 4 tablespoons;
- a spoonful of sugar;
- litere of water.
Canned Tomatoes with Red Pepper: Recipe for How to Cook
- For harvesting, it is better to choose ripe tomatoes, not large, not too small, without visible damage. They need to be washed, dried and peeled. Performing this action is easy. First make a cross-shaped incision so as not to touch the pulp. Place tomatoes in a pan, add boiling water, wait a few seconds. Pour out hot water and rinse the tomatoes again with cold water. This treatment makes it easy to remove the skin: just pull the edge.
- Peppers - bitter and sweet - rinse, cut in half, remove the seeds and stalk, wash well again.
- Peel the carrots, wash well. Cut into slices about 7 mm thick and set aside.
- Next is the parsley line. Leaves and stems cut larger. Rinse the root, and cut, like carrots, into pieces of the same thickness.
- To prepare the brine, combine water, sugar and salt. Mix well, put on medium heat until boiling.
- Prepare banks in advance: wash, boil and let dry. Put prepared vegetables in a certain sequence: tomatoes - peppers - carrots - parsley (leaves and root). Put peas of pepper of two kinds on top. Add ready chilled brine.
- Put jars of vegetables in a large container, fill with water to half, bring to a boil. Wait about half an hour.
- Remove the cans from the container, add to each vinegar essence and you can roll up the lids.
After rolling up, leave the jars in the room until they cool completely, and then transfer them to storage in the pantry or refrigerate.
Canned tomatoes with red pepper are stored for a long time, but can be served after 2 months.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking canned tomatoes with cilantro and canned tomatoes with bell pepper.