Vinegar is an excellent marinade. But for some people this option is not suitable. The fault may be gastritis or rejection of an acidic environment. Canned tomatoes without vinegar are an excellent preparation for such an occasion.
A very simple recipe includes the following ingredients:
- tomatoes - 3 kilograms;
- water - 1.5 liters.
- leaves of trees and fruit bushes - 20 grams;
- garlic clove - 4-5 pieces;
- Umbrella dill - 2 inflorescences;
- peppercorns (black, white, red) - 7-8 pieces;
- sugar - 45 grams;
- salt - 45 grams.
Canned tomatoes without vinegar. Step by step recipe
- Scalp the leaves of fruit plants. Invest in a sterilized jar
- Add tomatoes of sweet varieties, cloves of garlic.
- On high heat, prepare brine (salt, water, sugar). Spice with peas and dill toss after removal. Insist up to eight minutes. Reheat to a boil again, pour into containers.
- Roll up the lid, turn it over the neck.
The smell of fresh tomato mixed with spicy notes of peppers. Taste characteristics of the leaves of fruit plants emphasize the general gamut. Canned tomatoes are served separately and in tandem with hot and first courses. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking canned cherry tomatoes with honey and canned tomatoes with vinegar.