You’ll lick the tomatoes, you get spicy, fragrant, that not only do you lick your fingers, but you can go crazy with pleasure! You can lick the canned tomatoes, it turns out like dessert, we add gelatin to the marinade, and we get such a delicious addition to the tomatoes. I assure you, you have tried this before, and you should definitely try to cook it! This is real goodies!
- Tomatoes - 2 kilograms;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- bay leaf - 5 pieces;
- pepper black peas -5 pieces;
- cloves - 10 pieces;
- cinnamon - 0.25 teaspoon;
- gelatin - 1 teaspoon;
- vinegar 9% - 0.5 cups;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
Fill per 1 liter of water:
- Salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- bay leaf - 2 pieces;
- black pepper peas - 5 pieces;
- cloves - 3 pieces.
Step-by-step recipe for canned tomato
- Wash the tomatoes, let the water drain, remove the stalks, cut into slices.
- Peel, wash and chop the onions.
- In a liter sterilized jar, pour one tablespoon of vegetable oil, put 2 bay leaves, 4 peas of black pepper, then slices of tomatoes, and on top a plate of onion.
- Ingredients for pouring must be filled with water, cook for 3 minutes. Then you need to cool the marinade, strain, add 0.5 cups of vinegar and one teaspoon of gelatin (dissolve it the same way as for jellied dishes.
- Pour the marinade over the tomatoes, cover with lids and pasteurize in a saucepan, into which pour water over the shoulders of the cans. Sterilize from boiling for 5-7 minutes. Then roll up the lid.
It's just magic tomatoes you will lick your fingers for the winter in a gelatinous fill. Describe their delicate and spicy taste, just not enough words.
I hope you will definitely try to cook them, and for the sake of the experiment, close a couple more jars of such pickled tomatoes like a king!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!