Let now it has become fashionable to freeze all vegetables and berries for the winter. But I love conservation. All the same, it’s so nice to open a jar of salad from zucchini in winter, or to spread homemade squash caviar on bread. I want to offer you another recipe for preserving zucchini from my family’s gold fund - canned zucchini with garlic and herbs. All proportions are indicated correctly, the recipe has already been repeatedly tested by time, by numerous deputations. So you can safely close the canned zucchini with garlic and herbs, everything will be great!
- Zucchini - 1.5 kilograms;
- vegetable oil - 125 milliliters;
- vinegar 9% - 125 milliliters;
- sugar - 6 tablespoons (80 grams);
- garlic - 2 heads;
- salt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- dill and parsley - 1 large bunch.
Step-by-step recipe for canned zucchini with garlic and herbs
- Wash young zucchini well, and cut them into half rings.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Squeeze the peeled garlic through the garlic, or chop finely.
- Prepare the marinade from vegetable oil, vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Combine all the ingredients and pour them with the cooked marinade.
- Put the prepared zucchini infuse in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Such a salad is best done in the evening, so that in the morning to lay it out in jars.
- So, put the salad in prepared sterilized jars, pour the same amount of remaining marinade into each jar.
- Place the jars to be sterilized in a pan, on the bottom of which lay a towel. Pour jars of cold water over the shoulders. From the moment of boiling water in a pan, sterilize jars of 0.5 liter - 15 minutes, liter - 25 minutes.
- Then immediately roll up the cans with lids.
- Cool the zucchini in a cold way.
Canned zucchini with garlic and herbs is spicy and crispy. And the combination of herbs, garlic and dill is something that cannot be ruined - you can only enjoy such zucchini.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!