Carousel salad will fit perfectly on your holiday table, and not only decorate it, but also give you pleasure with its wonderful taste. The salad is crispy, tasty and, as always, simple and quick. Fast-cooking record holder.
- ham - 200 grams;
- corn - 1 can;
- crackers - 1 pack;
- onion - 1 piece;
- Korean carrots - 200 grams;
- sour cream and herbs - to taste.
Salad "Carousel". Step by step recipe
- Prepare carrots in Korean in advance so that you can brew. Or buy a finished one.
- Dice the onion and scald with boiling water. Grind ham and greens too.
- Mix all ingredients, and add sour cream before serving.
So our quick Carousel salad is ready, bon appétit from I Love Cooking! Cook with us, it’s always delicious with us! And be sure to try the Extraordinary Tenderness Salad and the Delight Salad.