From cauliflower, you can cook many delicious dishes. Today I want to offer you a very delicious homemade cauliflower recipe in cheese batter. Cheese batter gives the cabbage a fragrant, crispy crust, while the cabbage keeps it juicy and tender. Serve cauliflower in cheese batter preferably hot. In addition to this vegetable dish, prepare a spicy sour cream sauce with herbs and garlic. During lunch, you can dip each slice of cabbage in this sauce and the dish will be even tastier and more palatable. The recipe can be selected at your discretion in the cookbook on our website. Step by step cooking cauliflower in cheese batter with sour cream sauce will help you prepare the perfect appetizer for various meat dishes.
Ingredients for cooking cauliflower in cheese batter
|Hard cheese||100 g|
|Vegetable oil||100 ml|
|Black pepper or paprika||taste|
|Dill (parsley)||3 branches|
|To make the sauce|
|Sour cream 20%||150 g|
|Dill (parsley)||2 branches|
Cooking step by step cauliflower in cheese batter with sour cream sauce
- Wash and disassemble the cabbage into small pieces, the so-called inflorescences.
- Boil the water, add salt and boil the cut inflorescences in it for about 6-8 minutes. Cook until fully cooked, you do not need to cook, as it will still be fried.
- Throw the boiled cabbage into a colander and pour over with cold water, so it will not become softer.
- To make batter, grate cheese on a fine grater.
- Beat in hard cheese with three large eggs.
- To the batter, mix the chopped parsley, as well as a little paprika. Salt, but be careful with this ingredient, as some cheeses can be very brackish.
- Beat the batter with a fork to mix all the ingredients.
- Prepare a bowl of wheat flour and dip each individual slice of cabbage in flour first.
- After the flour, dip the inflorescences in this batter and blot the cabbage with it completely.
- Fry the cabbage in a pan with heated olive or sunflower oil until golden brown on all sides.
- When removing the cabbage from the pan, let the fat drain first, and then transfer to the dish.
- To make the sauce, mix fat sour cream with crushed garlic and chopped herbs. Shuffle.
- Serve fragrant cauliflower in cheese batter with sour cream sauce.
Cauliflower is served as an appetizer for meat dishes, as well as side dishes of potatoes or rice, as well as an independent dish. Enjoy your meal!