Marinated cauliflower with pepper and garlic - a worthy treat on the festive table. What delicious are these pickled cabbage flowers. Impregnated with the aroma of garlic, and bell pepper. Inflorescences of cabbage become spicy, crunchy, juicy. This is just a miracle! When you put pickled cauliflower with pepper and garlic on the table, it is like seeds, one by one in your mouth, and you no longer notice how you emptied the plate.
- Cauliflower - 2 heads of cabbage;
- carrot - 2 pieces;
- bell pepper - 2 pieces;
- onions - 1 piece;
- garlic -100 grams;
- hot pepper - 1 piece;
- dill - an umbrella;
- leaves of cherry and currant - 2 leaves;
- horseradish leaflet;
- allspice 2-3 pieces;
- bay leaf - 1 piece;
- cloves - 2-3 pieces;
- vinegar 70%.
- Water - 1 liter;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon.
Step by step recipe for cauliflower pickled with pepper and garlic
- Wash and dissolve cauliflower into inflorescences.
- Bulgarian pepper cut into cubes.
- Cut the peeled carrots into rings, chop the onion also coarsely.
- At the bottom of sterilized cans, put a leaf of horseradish, currant and cherry leaves, dill, cloves, bay leaf, allspice, hot pepper (peeled from seeds.
- Then carefully ram the cabbage inflorescences, because it will settle.
- Pour boiling water over the jars, let them stand for 5 minutes.
- Then prepare the marinade from water, salt and sugar. Boil.
- In each liter jar add 0.5 teaspoon of vinegar 70% and pour boiling water.
- Leave to cool without wrapping.
Pickled cauliflower with pepper and garlic is an excellent appetizer that will always come in handy!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!