I often cook this dish for my family. Cauliflower in batter, cooked in a pan, very tasty and fragrant. And garlic sauce gives the cabbage a special piquancy. The recipe for such a cabbage I saw on a video on the Internet. Now this dish has become one of the most beloved in my family. Today, with “I love to cook,” I want to share a recipe for cooking cauliflower.
- a couple of eggs;
- ground black pepper.
For the sauce:
- cloves of garlic.
Cauliflower - tastier than barbecue. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the cauliflower well and take it apart for inflorescences. It is desirable that all inflorescences are approximately the same. If large inflorescences, then you can cut in half.
- We put the pot of water on the stove, add salt to taste, bring the water to a boil.
- We put cabbage in boiling water and boil it. You can check the readiness of cabbage with a fork: if the inflorescences are cooked, they will be soft. Around the time you need to cook for about 10 minutes.
- We take out the boiled cabbage from the water - and let it cool slightly.
- To make a batter, beat a couple of eggs and a pinch of salt.
- In beaten eggs, add flour in small portions and mix. Cabbage batter should not be liquid.
- In the finished batter add black ground pepper to taste. I really like to add finely chopped fresh dill to such a batter.
- Fry such cabbage in a well-heated frying pan in vegetable oil.
- Dip each inflorescence in batter and fry over low heat until cooked on all sides.
- For the sauce: squeeze a few cloves of garlic into mayonnaise and mix. It is best to take homemade mayonnaise. You can see the recipe for making mayonnaise at home on our site “I love to cook”. The amount of sauce depends on the amount of cabbage in batter. The sauce should be kept a little before consumption, so that the garlic taste and aroma are well felt.
- Serve the cabbage in batter to the table separately from the sauce.
A quick and easy cauliflower dish will decorate your table. I want to add from myself that I make the sauce for cabbage very spicy, it tastes better to me. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the cauliflower in a batter in a pan and the TOP 5 dishes of cauliflower.