Charming Italian paprika appetizer has an excellent appearance, amazing taste and divine aroma. According to this recipe, I cook pepper appetizers very often: just for dinner, on a festive table - or, if suddenly guests suddenly arrived. Seductively appetizing cold appetizer in Italian has such a delicate garlic aroma that just drives crazy. Delicate vegetable snack will pleasantly surprise you with its unique taste. It cooks very quickly - and it turns out amazingly tasty! Do not believe? Let's cook!
- paprika - 3 pieces;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- balsamic vinegar - 3-4 tablespoons;
- salt to taste;
- olive oil - 0.5 cups;
Charming Italian paprika appetizer. Step by step recipe
- To prepare a charming Italian appetizer, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Wash the paprika thoroughly, place it on a baking sheet (mold) and send it to the oven preheated to 250 degrees until the paprika becomes soft and golden (it takes about 40 minutes). For Italian appetizers, paprika is best used meaty.
- Then we take the paprika from the oven and leave: let it stand and cool.
- We clear the cooled paprika from the skin and from the seeds. Initially, peel the peel, and then cut the pepper in half, remove the seeds and cut each half into three stripes. Thus, we analyze the remaining paprika.
- Move the peeled paprika into a deep bowl.
- We cut fresh basil, but not very finely. We shift the basil into a container with paprika.
- For a cold appetizer in Italian, garlic is passed through a press and sent to pepper.
- In a container with paprika, garlic and basil, add balsamic vinegar.
- Now add the olive oil.
- Italian pepper in Italian salt to taste.
- All the contents of the container are fine, but gently, mix (I do it by hand, because if you do this with a spoon, you can damage the paprika and the vegetable snack will not look very nice).
- Paprika in the marinade leave for 20-30 minutes to marinate.
- We take a deep dish, transfer paprika with sauce into it, decorate with basil leaves.
A charming paprika snack is incredibly tasty, delicate and mouth-watering. You can cook paprika according to this recipe not only in the oven, but also on the grill. Put a delicious charming paprika on a slice of white toasted bread - it’s so delicious that you simply can’t put it into words. On “I Love Cooking” you will find many more interesting step-by-step recipes for delicious snacks. Cook with us!