Do you want to surprise your near and dear ones with something tasty, bright and original? The charming Mademoiselle salad will be a godsend for you. Awesome salad with chicken, pineapple and mushrooms - seductively appetizing, tender, with a rich taste. The divinely delicious salad with cheese almost always “disappears” first from the table. Nutritious, delicious, beautiful: and cooking such a funky dish with chicken breast will take only a little of your time! What else is needed?
- chicken breast - 400 grams;
- fresh cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- mushrooms - 400 grams;
- canned pineapples - 1 can;
- mayonnaise - 300 grams;
- ground black pepper.
- fresh cucumber;
- green onions;
- fresh greens of dill.
Charming Salad Mademoiselle. Step by step recipe
- To form a charming Mademoiselle salad, we will use a split mold.
- Set the prepared form with the bottom part up on a serving dish.
- Salt the chicken breast, season with spices, if desired, and fry in a pan on both sides over low heat.
- Ready meat is left to cool.
- Cut the cooled meat into small pieces.
- We put the chopped meat into a separate container, add a little mayonnaise, mix everything well and put the first layer in a split mold.
- Cut fresh cucumbers for a charming salad into strips (or cubes) and transfer them to a separate container.
- In the container for cucumbers, add mayonnaise, mix and spread the second layer on the meat.
- Grate hard cheese on a coarse grater, combine with mayonnaise, mix well and put into the ring with a third layer.
- Fry mushrooms (champignons) until fully cooked. Ready mushrooms salt to taste and leave to cool.
- Add the mayonnaise to the cooled champignons, mix and put into a ring.
- We combine the canned pineapples with mayonnaise, mix and put the last layer in a serving ring.
- We send the charming Mademoiselle salad to the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that it is well infused.
- Then we remove the ring from a simple salad, grease the top and sides of the charming salad with mayonnaise and decorate with fresh cucumber and herbs.
The charming Mademoiselle salad is original, vibrant and has an amazing taste. I am sure that you have not tried such a tasty and simple salad with champignons. Try to do it - and your household will be delighted. Cook with Delicious! Everything about us is temptingly appetizing and divinely delicious!