Every housewife wants to cook pasties at home, but the result is always happy. And I honestly admit, I am not a special lover of the vodka test. Through trial and error I found my ideal recipe for homemade pasties with meat. The dough is crispy, airy. And the filling is so juicy! I watched this recipe on one channel in YouTube. And today I want to share it with "Very tasty." But here I’ll say right away: I put more, it’s juicier and more aromatic, and a small piece of butter will kill the smell. Try it, you won’t regret it!
For the test:
- flour - 900-1000 grams;
- 0.5 liters of water;
- a teaspoon of salt;
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon;
- vinegar 9% - 1.5 teaspoons.
- meat (pork) - 500 grams;
- onions - 500 grams;
- salt / pepper to taste;
Homemade pasties. Step by step recipe
- Sift flour, mix with salt, add a little warm water.
- Add sunflower oil, vinegar. Mix everything well.
- Leave the dough for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the minced meat: twist the meat in a meat grinder with onions, salt, pepper to taste, add a little water.
- Roll the dough in flour a little, make a sausage and cut into portions.
- Roll each piece into a thin layer, put the stuffing from the meat into one half of the dough, add a piece of butter. Close the second half of the dough.
- Fry in a large amount of hot oil.
Homemade pasties serve hot, as they say, in the heat of the heat. Yummy! Rather, call relatives and treat them, telling about how chebureks were prepared at home. Enjoy your meal! Be sure to also try the recipe for the most delicious chebureks or pasties with incredible crunchy dough. Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us!