Have you ever tried pasties with cheese and herbs? If not, then cook them according to this recipe. And if so, then try this amazing dough for pasties with vodka and mega juicy filling. You will be subdued by this taste forever! It is impossible to break away - and get rid of one cheburek too. So, let's take a closer look at how to cook chebureks with cheese.
For the test:
- water - 200 milliliters;
- 2 tablespoons of refined vegetable oil;
- a pinch of salt;
- vodka - 20 milliliters;
- flour - 450-500 grams;
- one egg.
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- greens - 25 grams;
- salt, pepper to taste.
Chebureks homemade with cheese. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the dough: beat the egg with a pinch of salt, add 200 milliliters of water, mix.
- Then add vodka and sunflower oil, mix again.
- And start adding flour: do not rush to pour all at once, add gradually. After all, flour may need more or less.
- Knead the dough for at least 10 minutes: it should turn out elastic, not stick to your hands.
- While laying the dough aside, cover with a towel and prepare the filling.
- Mash the cottage cheese with a fork, grate the cheese, finely chop the greens. Mix everything, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the dough into sausage and cut into small circles. Each roll thinly.
- Put the filling on one half of the rolled dough, cover with the second half and pinch the edges. For decoration, you can crush them with a fork.
- Fry chebureks with cheese in a large amount of vegetable oil on both sides.
The dough for pasties turns out to be very airy and crispy, and the filling is juicy and fragrant. Try it, you won’t regret it! Enjoy your meal! Cook with Delicious! Be sure to try Chebureks "On the Run" and chebureks with cheese!