Very tasty and fragrant chebureks with mushrooms will delight you on fasting days. If you ask yourself: are chebureks like those in cheburechny? Not!!! They are much tastier because they are cooked at home. Crispy pasties with juicy filling just melt in your mouth. Cooking such a dish is not very difficult.
- wheat flour - 230 grams;
- 125 milliliters of boiled water;
- vegetable oil - 25 milliliters;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- one onion;
- champignons - 250 grams;
- cooking oil for frying.
Chebureks with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them into small pieces (I had mushrooms for the filling).
- Peel one onion and cut into cubes (I really like it when there are a lot of onions in the filling: then the filling is softer and juicier).
- In a pan with vegetable oil, transfer the pre-chopped onion and fry it a little.
- Then add the chopped mushrooms to the fried onions in a pan, salt to taste and continue to fry the onions along with the mushrooms until cooked.
- Pour 125 milliliters of hot boiled water into a small container (in my case, this is a bowl), add vegetable oil according to the recipe, salt and mix well with a whisk: until the salt is completely dissolved in water.
- We will use sifted wheat flour for the preparation of pasties.
- Add the sifted flour in small portions to a bowl of water and knead the dough. Leave the soft, ready-made dough: let it rest a bit.
- Grind prepared mushrooms with a blender.
Tip: it is very delicious when in the blender bowl, before chopping, add a little fresh onion to the mushrooms and grind together: fresh onion with fried mushrooms. The cheburechny filling is ready.
- Roll the sausage from the finished dough and divide it in half, and then divide each of the parts into another 5-6 approximately identical pieces.
- Roll each piece of soft, pliable dough using a rolling pin into a thin pancake: put the stuffing on one half of the cheburek dough, cover it with the second part of the dough and pinch the edges of the pastry with a fork (dip the fork in flour beforehand so that the dough does not stick). In more detail, how to make a cheburek, you can watch the video.
- Fry chebureks in a well-heated skillet with vegetable oil over low heat.
- Put ready chebureks on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
I really like lean pasties with potato filling; or stuffed with boiled eggs and fresh green onions.
Delicate, crispy thin pasties cooked at home, incredibly tasty.
Cook with “I love to cook” !!! Come back often: we have prepared for you a lot of recipes for insanely delicious lean dishes. Be sure to try to cook chebureks and the most delicious pasties.