As we all know, the upcoming 2017 is the year of the rooster. So what is a table without a chicken? But I suggest you submit it in an unusual way, in the form of a salad. Children will be especially pleased, but adults will not be left out. Everything ingenious is simple, so for me the Cheerful Chicken salad, what I need is fast, beautiful, delicious!
- canned corn - 1 can;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- bell pepper or tomato - 1 piece;
- boiled chicken - 300 grams;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- mayonnaise - 200 grams;
- cucumber - 1 piece;
- parsley, black pepper peas.
Salad "Funny chicken." Step by step recipe
- We need red bell pepper (tomato) to decorate the chicken (this is the tail and wings, scallop and beak).
- Cut the remaining pepper into small squares.
- 3 boiled peeled eggs, chicken and fresh cucumber should also be chopped into cubes. And put everything in a large bowl.
- Next, add the corn, mayonnaise and mix.
- We lay out on the plate the basis of our “Funny chicken”. We use the egg that is left for decoration. Divide it into protein and yolk.
- On top of the base we make a layer of grated protein.
- Next, spread the grated cheese.
- And the last layer is grated yolk.
- The bottom of the salad can be decorated with any greens that are in the refrigerator, the eye is black pepper, then cut out of red pepper or tomato - scallop, wings, tail, beak.
- Our elegant "Funny chicken" is ready.
This is a very delicious salad that will certainly decorate your holiday table and create a New Year's mood. And if there is no time to decorate, then you can serve either in one plate or in portions in salad bowls for each guest! Especially for "I love to cook." And be sure to try the Caesar salad with mayonnaise and the Traffic Light salad.