Fresh vegetables and mushroom sauces are great. But sometimes you really want to season them with something special. Cheese sauce comes to the rescue here. It will give the vegetables an unforgettable delicate taste and diversify the spring table. "I love to cook" prepared for you the simplest, most delicious and gentle recipe for cheese sauce.
- cream cheese - 230 grams;
- mayonnaise - 4 tablespoons;
- blue cheese - 60 grams;
- chopped clove of garlic - 1 piece;
- water - 50 milliliters.
Cheese sauce: step by step cooking
- Boil water on the stove and add all the ingredients, reducing the heat.
- Stir until smooth.
- The cheese sauce is ready.
It's easy to get an exquisite dressing for vegetables. Brighten up your diet with cheese notes. And love spicy dishes will definitely appreciate spicy peanut sauce. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!