Our favorite classic cheesecakes can be prepared in different ways. Many people like to bake them after frying, with sour cream or butter or add different fillings to the dough. Most often, as a filling, we are used to adding raisins, but have you tried putting bananas in cheesecakes? Cheesecakes with banana - The recipe is simple and not complicated. It is enough to cut a banana into pieces and add to the curd dough, and then fry the cheesecakes, as you usually do. In this dish of cottage cheese, I recommend cutting the banana into pieces, rather than kneading, so the dough will retain its airiness. Curd for cheese cakes is suitable not too dry and not too fat. The ideal option to properly cook cottage cheese pancakes is 9% fat cottage cheese. We have prepared for you step-by-step home recipe for syrniki with a banana with a photo, so you can make the perfect breakfast for your family!
Ingredients for Making Banana Cheesecakes
|Curd 9%||300 g|
|Flour ½||1 cup|
|Sugar||2 tbsp. l|
Step-by-step preparation of cheesecakes with a banana with a photo
- Cut the banana into small cubes.
- Mash the cottage cheese with a fork with sugar so that there are no large lumps.
- Add soda and egg, mix.
- Then add the sliced banana to the cottage cheese, mix well.
- Add the flour gradually, the dough should turn out to be of medium consistency, not too clogged with flour, but not too liquid. You may need more flour, but not more than 1 cup.
- Blind cottage cheese pancakes with banana from the curd dough, add flour so that it does not stick to your hands.
- Fry cottage cheese pancakes in preheated vegetable oil on two sides on a fire, slightly below average.
Cheesecakes with banana served with sour cream, jam or honey for tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!