If you have not been on vacation for a long time and are tired of the daily routine, then cook the cheesecakes from mushrooms. They will revive the memories of the grandmother’s house in the village, about the carefree time that everyone once had. A simple recipe that requires a minimum of cost and a minimum of effort.
- puff pastry - 1 pack;
- mushrooms - 300 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 200 grams;
- pickled cucumber - 1-2 pieces;
- parsley dill;
- sunflower oil.
Cheesecakes with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
- Cut the onions into squares and fry a little in oil.
- Add diced mushrooms, salt and fry until cooked.
- Cut pickles, grate cheese.
- Cut the dough into squares, put 2 teaspoons of the filling, pinch the corners and form cheesecakes.
- Put 1-2 circles of cucumber on top, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven until browned.
- Decorate as desired. I decorated with greens
Cook mushroom cheesecakes and spend the evening in a pleasant atmosphere of home comfort and treat your relatives and friends. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit!