Of all the cherries, I like cherry jam most of all. He is like a breath of summer air, fills us from the inside with warmth and joy. I’ll gladly share with you the secrets of making cherry jam confiture, I still add an apple there, this makes the taste more pronounced and intriguing.
- Sweet cherry - 1 kilogram;
- sugar - 600 grams;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- apple - 1 piece.
Step by step recipe for cherry jam
- Wash the sweet cherry and remove the seeds from it. Put the cherries in a prepared container, pour it with sugar and lemon juice.
- Put the cherries on fire and simmer for 10 minutes. In order not to lose the amber color, you need to very carefully cook, in no case do not allow burning.
- Remove the cherries from the syrup.
- Peel and slice the apple. Put apple slices in the syrup that remains from the cherry.
- Boil the syrup with apples until the syrup volume is halved.
- Then lower the cherries in syrup and beat with a blender.
- The resulting mass is brought to a boil again and cooked for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Then put the resulting confiture into sterilized jars and roll up.
- In an inverted form, wrap in a blanket, let it stand until it cools completely.
Cherry confiture is like a summer holiday in winter. serving it on the table as a dessert, you give your guests real pleasure and enjoyment!
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!