In continuation of the conversation about delicious and wholesome diet food, I want to share a very interesting recipe: a Korean-style snack cake with chicken and carrots. This recipe was given to me by my fitness trainer. And when I first tried it, I realized: how delicious it is to follow my figure. And the best part is that it is very simple and quick to prepare, you need a minimal set of readily available products - and everyone likes this cake. Therefore, together with “I love to cook,” I will describe in detail (step by step) how to cook the most delicious cake with chicken and carrots at home.
- flour - 90-100 grams;
- onions - 50-70 grams;
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- milk - 125 milliliters;
- hard cheese (to replace melted) - 100 grams;
- Korean carrots - 300 grams;
- salt, ground pepper, spices - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Snack cake with chicken and carrots. Step by step recipe
- Grind meat with onions in a blender or with a meat grinder.
- We combine the minced meat, eggs, salt, season with pepper and spices, mix. We also introduce the sifted flour and milk in small portions, each time mixing well, so that no lumps form. Knead the meat dough. By consistency, it reminds me of semolina: a little thicker than on pancakes (as in the video). If the dough seemed thick to you, then add some milk or 1 egg.
- If time permits you, then leave the dough to stand in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, covered with cling film. Before you start frying pancakes, mix it again.
- We spread the dough with a spoon or spatula on a preheated pan and smooth it quickly. Fry chicken pancakes until golden brown over medium heat. As a result, you will get 4-5 pancakes, a thickness of approximately 0.7-1 centimeter.
- We collect a snack cake: put chicken pancake on a plate, carrots in Korean style on top. Try to grab the carrot marinade a bit too - it slightly impregnates the pancake itself, and the cake will turn out tastier. Put the pancake again on top of the carrots, squeeze it a little. And so we continue to alternate all the others.
- Sprinkle the top pancake with grated cheese (we don’t put carrots on it anymore). You can decorate it with sprigs of greenery.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to soak.
The chicken and carrot snack cake is ready! It turned out to be very tasty, juicy - an overeating. This is a more dietary, easy version of such a cake. And you can experiment and, if desired, grease the pancakes with mayonnaise or cream cheese, make a layer of boiled egg or fried mushrooms. Such a cake will certainly appeal to everyone! Delight your loved ones with delicious and healthy food prepared with love!
Enjoy your meal!