A great combination of products: a salad with chicken and pineapple - it simply cannot be tasteless by definition. The sweet flesh of pineapple and the tender meat of the chicken are just an excitement. The salads that I suggest you cook today from the series “Women's Vagaries” - not a single representative of the fair sex can resist the sight of such a masterpiece: the beauty of the dish and its unique taste. And prepare them for a romantic dinner, of course, men. Moreover, such salads with pineapples are prepared in just 5 minutes - and do not require any special culinary skills.
- 400 grams of chicken;
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- 400 grams of canned pineapple;
- 200 grams of mayonnaise sauce (better than homemade);
- 1 clove of garlic;
- salt and ground black pepper to taste.
Salad with chicken and pineapple. Step by step recipe
- Pre-boil the chicken breast in salt water with the addition of bay leaves and spices. Cool and cut into small pieces.
- Pour juice from canned pineapples, chop.
- Hard cheese cut into small cubes.
- We shift all prepared products into a salad bowl, add chopped garlic (optional).
- Season with a pinch of ground pepper and mayonnaise (according to the recipe), mix thoroughly - the salad is ready.
- Tip. For the preparation of salads, it is best to use mayonnaise prepared at home: it is much more healthy, and taste does not differ from the purchased one. You can see homemade mayonnaise recipes on our site “I like to cook”.
In general, pineapple goes well with chicken, so I want to offer you some more recipes for such salads. First salad: chicken with pineapple.
- One boiled chicken breast, three hard-boiled eggs, three hundred grams of canned pineapple and 150 grams of hard cheese are cut into small cubes. We transfer all products to a salad bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add 400 grams of canned corn, after draining the juice from it.
- Salt (if necessary, but the cheese is already salty - do not forget about it) and pepper to taste, add a small amount of curry.
- Season with mayonnaise (quantity - at your discretion).
- Mix thoroughly again and let it brew in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Salad from the series “Guests on the Doorstep”: crab with pineapple.
- Five chicken eggs, 200 grams of canned pineapple, 240 grams of crab sticks (can be replaced with crab meat) cut into small cubes.
- We send all the products to the salad bowl.
- Add 350-400 grams of canned corn (pre-drain the liquid).
- We spread there 150 grams of hard cheese, diced.
- Salt the salad to taste. Dressed with one hundred grams of mayonnaise.
- Mix gently.
- Before serving - refrigerate in the refrigerator.
Another salad that will appeal to the beautiful half of humanity - with ham and pineapple.
- Three hundred grams of ham, six hard-boiled eggs (and peeled), 400 grams of canned pineapples (we put them in a colander and dry them a little), cut into small cubes.
- Finely chop a half beam of parsley or dill (if desired, you can use both together).
- We shift everything into a beautiful salad bowl.
- Add 400 grams of canned corn (pre-drain juice from it).
- Season with mayonnaise to taste, mix thoroughly.
- Salt as needed.
Salad, the taste of which will appeal to everyone - with smoked chicken and pineapple. Salad with a spicy taste is good both on the festive table and on the table set for a romantic dinner.
- Thoroughly wash 400 grams of smoked chicken leg (leg) and bake for 10 minutes in the oven. Remove the meat from the bones (after the ham has cooled) and cut into small cubes.
- 200 grams of canned pineapple is also cut into small cubes.
- 2 stalks of celery (peeled from the leaves) chopped with a knife.
- We cut the half of the apple cleaned from seeds (it is better to take green, juicy) into cubes.
- We add prepared products to the salad bowl, add 200 grams of canned corn without juice, salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.
- We prepare the mixture for dressing: 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, a quarter of a teaspoon of sugar and the same amount of ground black pepper - combine in a bowl and mix. Dress the salad with the resulting sauce.
- We decorate the salad (before serving) with thinly chopped bell pepper and sprigs of dill or parsley (you can use cilantro).
Choose a salad with pineapples for a romantic dinner, from the above, prepare, set a beautiful table and charm your soulmate. Believe me, delight and respect are guaranteed to you. On our site "I love to cook" you will find many more recipes for delicious and original salads for every taste: come on in, we are always glad to see guests.