A pleasant and fragrant salad of Chinese cabbage Caesar has universal taste. It can be prepared from both boiled and smoked chicken. If you combine the traditional set with olives and spicy cheeses, a magnificent harmony of taste comes out.
A wonderful feature of the salad is its spicy unobtrusive taste, and at the same time satiety and lightness!
- chicken meat - 400 grams;
- lettuce leaves - 100 grams;
- Beijing cabbage - head of cabbage;
- sweet varieties of pepper - 1 piece;
- "Cherry" tomatoes - 150-200 grams;
- finely ground black pepper;
- garlic - four cloves;
- white wheat bread - 40 grams;
- olive oil - 102 grams;
- mayonnaise - 68 grams.
- "Parmesan" (hard cheese) - 50-75 grams;
- olives - 40 grams.
Peking cabbage Caesar salad with chicken. Step by step recipe
- All unnecessary details are removed from the meat, only the fibers of the pulp are left. Dipped in a container and cooked for half an hour. In this case, the broth can be supplemented with spices, bay leaf, slightly salted. It is recommended to omit a whole onion, which will help make the meat fragrant, removing negative odors.
- The base for dressing is being prepared: the liquid is drained from the olives, a couple of spoons are mixed with grated two cloves of garlic and olive oil. Pouring black pepper is allowed.
- Cheese is rubbed on a coarse grater, laid out in a separate bowl.
- The pepper is cut into cubes. Straw leaves bloom cabbage and lettuce. Chopped olives.
- All parts of the salad are combined, seasoned with dressing. "Cherry" divided into halves decorate the salad, sprinkled with cheese on top.
For beauty, all vegetables and meat should be laid out in layers. So that cheese and tomatoes can be the main decoration of the dish. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making a salad with Beijing cabbage and smoked chicken and Caesar salad with Beijing cabbage and crackers.