Pickled carrots with chili peppers are carrots for real connoisseurs of spicy and spicy. The original taste of carrots is somewhat similar to Korean carrots, but more pronounced and interesting. The presence of bell pepper gives what a special aroma and adds piquancy to the taste.
- Carrot - 8 pieces;
- Bulgarian green pepper - 2 pieces;
- red chili pepper - 4 pieces;
- salt - 100 grams;
- sugar - 500 grams;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- vinegar 9% - 1 liter.
Step-by-step recipe for pickled carrots with chili peppers
- Wash carrots, peel and cut into pieces of any shape, as you like.
- Bulgarian pepper cut into circles, finely chop the chili, chop the chapel finely.
- Stir pepper, garlic together with carrots and put in jars.
- Prepare the marinade: salt, sugar, mix with a glass of water and bring to a boil, cook until the sugar is completely dissolved in water. Remove from heat, let it infuse a little and then add vinegar.
- Pour the carrots in the jars with the marinade and close the lids tightly.
- Store in a cool place. Carrots will be ready in 2 days.
Serve the pickled carrot with chili pepper on the table with any dish, it can complement any of your creations.
Enjoy your appetite and amazing taste.