Sour-sweet fragrant and at the same time spicy Chinese seasoning for the winter will inspire you to new culinary creations. Because it can be served like meat, potatoes or fish, dumplings or pasta. And on the basis of seasoning in Chinese for the winter you can cook a variety of dishes, it will always complement their taste and make it more piquant and perfect.
- Tomatoes - 5 kilograms;
- carrot - 1 kilogram;
- apples of sour varieties - 1 kilogram;
- onion - 1 kilogram;
- vegetable oil - 0.5 liters;
- garlic - 300 grams;
- hot pepper - 100 grams;
- parsley - 100 grams;
- dill - 100 grams;
- salt to taste.
Step-by-step Chinese seasoning recipe for the winter
- Pass the tomatoes through a meat grinder, grate the carrots, grate the apples too. Mix all this and put on fire, from the moment of boiling, cook for 1 hour.
- Fry onions in 0.5 liters of vegetable oil, add to the total mass and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pass the garlic with hot pepper through a meat grinder, you can add dill and parsley if desired (it is not in the original). And add the garlic mass to the vegetables, salt and cook for another 5 minutes. Hot put on the banks and roll up.
The output of this seasoning is 8 cans of 800 grams.
Seasoning in Chinese for the winter is always relevant on the festive table, it is very tasty to add it to the soup, and it is also delicious for bread.