You probably haven’t tried such pies yet, they are prepared from yeast choux pastry, in which you can put a variety of toppings to your taste. I made such pies with two types of filling: boiled rice with fried mushrooms and onions, boiled egg with herbs. Such pies are prepared very simply and quickly. And even those who are afraid of yeast dough will cope with a bang!
- wheat flour - 4 cups;
- water - 2 glasses;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons and for frying;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 teaspoon.
Choux pastry pies. Step by step recipe
- Immediately prepare the pie filling. Their inside should be ready.
- Take one glass of water and boil over a fire. And take another warm glass of water and dissolve the yeast in it. And here, add a little salt, sugar, one tablespoon and three tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Sift the flour.
- Pour the mixture with yeast into the flour and mix everything quickly quickly.
- Then pour boiled water, mix. Knead the elastic dough. Add some flour if necessary.
- When the dough is ready, just divide it into small pieces, approximately there will be up to 30 pies, and roll it all out.
- Put the filling on the dough and form pies.
- Fry the pies in vegetable oil. Oil should be no less than half the pies.
These pies can be eaten for breakfast or a snack, you can serve them with your favorite sauce or tea. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Top 5 recipes for quick and delicious cakes and divinely delicious cakes in the oven.