I bring to your attention the classic lecho, which can be preserved according to all the rules. The real lecho turns out to be a little sweetish, tender and, of course, tasty.
- Tomato puree - 1 kilogram;
- peeled sweet pepper - 1 kilogram;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons.
Step by step recipe for classic lecho
- Wash the pods of pepper (green, red or partially reddened), release from the stalks and seeds, cut into strips 2 cm wide.
- Prepare pouring tomato puree with an equal amount of water, add salt and sugar, and bring to a boil.
- Then lower the pepper into a boiling pour and boil it there for 10 minutes.
- Arrange the hot dough in sterilized jars so that the pepper and tomato fill are evenly distributed (pieces of pepper are completely covered with the fill).
- Cover the jars with lids, and place them in a pot of water to be sterilized, at the bottom of which you must put a wire rack or cloth. Sterilize jars of 0.5 liter capacity for 25 minutes, 1 liter for 30 minutes, then immediately roll up.
lecho classic recipe of pepper and tomato is a natural preparation without vinegar, which gives us the full taste of the dish and all its benefits.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!