Canned sweet tomatoes with onions and parsley will help to leave a slice of the summer mood for the winter holidays. These sunsets have become popular due to their excellent taste, refreshing aroma. It is unlikely that anyone will be able to deny themselves the pleasure of feasting on spicy-sweet preservation.
Features of sweet tomato are in a lot of sugar. The root of spicy parsley in tandem with onions of the variety Bayram, Bashar or Delight underline all facets of taste.
For canning it is necessary:
- sweet varieties of tomato - 2.5-3 kilograms;
- varietal onions - 0.5-1 kilograms;
- parsley in two states root and greens - 40 grams.
Marinade is based on:
- litere of water;
- A glass of tomato juice;
- salt / sugar - not less than 1.5 tablespoons;
- acid (vinegar 9%) - about 2 tablespoons;
- peas or pods of pepper.
Attention! This type of preservation does not include oil, since the workpiece is oriented towards the preparation of salads.
Close sweet tomatoes with parsley and onions. Step by step recipe
First, let’s make a digression, this preparation is rather a part of the future dish. Tomatoes should be fleshy and resilient, so that later they can be cut and mixed with a salad mass.
To prepare preservation, you need:
- Boil tomato juice and mix with pepper. Leave for insisting.
- In a jar, lay part of the sliced onions and cubes of parsley root. Pour a glass of boiling water. They should let the juice go.
- Place tomatoes in each jar with a mixture of herbs and onions.
- Boiled water should be combined with the ingredients of the marinade. Then, a previously prepared mixture of tomato juice and onion is added to it.
- Pour the resulting marinade mixture into jars.
- It is better to roll up after sterilization in a water bath for 10 minutes.
A great meal may seem like a bright burst of summer heat in the midst of winter cold. The vitamin part of the product can compete with many blanks.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious conservation of tomatoes with parsley for the winter and the conservation of tomatoes with onions and butter.