Compose with cottage cheese - This is the traditional baking of Russian cuisine, which previously could be bought in all public catering of the Soviet era. They still remained popular, and some factories continue to bake this flour product to our joy. I have always been interested in this question, where does this name come from - composers or composers? It turns out that the round layer of dough was called in Russia - sober. On the rolled circle of dough, they laid out the filling and covered with the other half of the dough, but did not pinch the edges. I also have it homemade recipe for cottage cheese. Sochi turns out to be unusually tasty, lush, soft. Any tea party with such a dessert will turn into a real holiday. Follow exactly step by step cooking juicier with cottage cheese with a photo, and you get the perfect dessert for tea for children.
Ingredients for making juicy cottage cheese
|Sour cream||½ cup|
|Premium flour||2.5 cups|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Yolk for greasing||1 PC|
|Cottage cheese||350 g|
|Manka||1 tbsp. l|
|Sugar||2 tbsp. l|
|Egg (protein)||1 PC|
|Sour cream||2 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking with a photo juicier with cottage cheese
- Rub softened butter at room temperature with sugar. Sugar is better to take not large, so that it dissolves quickly.
- Stir in one egg, as well as sour cream, stir or whisk until the sugar grains completely disappear.
- Sifted flour must first be mixed with baking powder and salt, and then added to the oil mixture. Knead the tender and soft dough. Do not add a lot of flour, about 2-2.5 glasses, and do not knead for a long time so that the juices do not turn out to be harsh later. Place the juicer dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- To cook the beginning, mix the cottage cheese, the protein of one egg, semolina, sugar and fat sour cream. You can beat the mass with a blender.
- In order to get juicy with perfectly even edges, you can roll out a layer of dough and squeeze circles with a glass. But you can do it in another way, divide the dough into 16-18 pieces and roll each into a flat cake. Do not make circles thin, they should be about 1.8 cm thick.
- Put the filling on one half of the juic, and cover with the second half. Do not pinch the edges, just press with your fingers.
- Lubricate the juices with whipped yolk, put on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake delicious juices in the oven, heated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Sochi with cottage cheese is served with tea, coffee and milk. Such pastries are not only very tasty, but also healthy. Enjoy your meal!